ABOUT MY SELF

Hello! My name is Victoriya. I`m 9 years old.I live in Russia in the city Chelyabinsk. My favorite colors: black, pink, yellow. My favorite foods: noodles, soup, carrots, tomatoes. My favorite sweets: lollipops, ice cream, popcorn, chocolate, gum. My favorite drinks: coca-cola, fanta, mirinda. I can ride a bike, sweem, sing, dance, draw, climb.   My best friends:Juliana, Masha Shipcova, Masha Trifonova, Arina, Vlad, Gleb. I have got one sister, two grandmothers, one mom and one dad. I have got cat her name is Bonya.  My sister is 8 years old her name is Sasha. My mother is 28 years old, her name is Sarina. My father is 34 years old, his name is Sergey.

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

My flat

Our flat is very  big. There are 4 rooms. My sister and I have our own room. In our room two sofas. One  sofa is big, two sofa is small. Our have got is big TV, two tables black color, one is big wardrobe, one is big bookcase. 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Module 4

module 5